Get in touch
Get in Touch for an Herbal Consultation, or for Herbal Medicine School Info
Health and Wellness Consultations
Service provided by Chris Marano, RH, MA, BS
Wellness Consultations: What to Expect
Initial Visit: Full consultations last approximately ninety minutes, allowing for a personal, in-depth conversation about your health concerns and history, interspersed with non-invasive diagnostics and advice. You will receive an audio recording of the session (available through Google Drive).
Post-Visit: Chris devotes necessary time after the consultation to research and to protocol development, in order to ensure the best and most comprehensive course of action for the client. It includes a written Wellness Report that summarizes the in-person meeting and offers advice in areas of lifestyle, nutrition and herbs. It also includes designing one or more customized herbal preparations that address your needs.
Herbal Remedies: Herbal remedies are personally prepared for the client and can address constitutional, chronic and/or acute health concerns. With a stock of over three hundred medicinal herbs from around the world in convenient-to-take, liquid form (alcohol-based tinctures), Chris can blend customized formulas for virtually any health issue. Remedies may also include tea blends, oils, flower essences and/or powders. Herbs are organically cultivated, conscientiously gathered, or procured from the highest quality sources, ensuring optimum purity, strength and freshness. Alcohol is derived from organic, non-GMO cane.
Follow Up Visits: Many clients are on a longer health journey and may benefit from future visits. Follow-up visits gauge your health progress and determine possible next steps. Adjustments to the health protocol and changes in herbal remedies are made at that time. Follow-up visits are generally shorter than first-time consultations and can often be held over the phone or via e-mail.
Philosophy: At the core of the holistic health paradigm is the understanding that the human body is an innately intelligent, self-correcting organism; that is, we are all exquisitely designed to maintain, balance and heal ourselves. As an herbalist, I educate and treat people, not conditions, helping to facilitate the body’s natural healing process with the use of herbs and the wisdom of ancient and modern healing systems.
Health Areas Addressed
- Acute illnesses
- Allergies and food sensitivities
- Arthritis, joint, and musculoskeletal disorders
- Autoimmune disorders
- Candida and yeast infections
- Children’s issues (life transitions, ADD, etc.)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and core energy issues
- Chronic and constitutional concerns
- Elderly concerns
- Female concerns
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Heart and circulatory conditions
- Hormonal imbalances
- Immune support
- Injury and first aid
- Life transitions Lyme disease
- Male concerns
- Pain management
- Performance enhancement
- Periodontal concerns
- Pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding
- Respiratory and sinus disorders
- Sleep issues
- Stress-related disorders
- Wellness Programs
Services and Rates for First-time Full Health Consultations
Cost (Consultation & Post-Visit) – Sliding Scale: $125 – $225 (Does not include cost of the actual herbal preparations)
Breakdown of Consultation Cost:
- 90 minutes of in-person, one-on-one consultation time with Chris, including in-depth, comprehensive health intake interview, non-invasive diagnostics and on-the-spot advice and guidance;
- Audio recording of consultation if desired (available via Google Drive);
Post-Visit, including research and protocol design:
- Follow-up research (health issues, potential herb-drug interactions, etc.) and health protocol design (advice and formulation of one or more custom-blended herbal preparations);
- Follow-up written wellness report — approximately three pages — including summary of intake and advice in areas of lifestyle, nutrition, and herbal preparations;
Sliding Scale for total consultation services: $125-$225
Personalized constitutional formula to address your health needs. Additional remedies are sometimes recommended. Costs are as follows:
- One four-ounce custom-blended constitutional remedy: $50 (tincture lasts ~6-7 weeks at standard dose ~ 2 droppers 2 X daily)
- Additional remedies (if necessary):
- 4 oz custom-blend remedy: $50
- 2 oz custom-blend remedy: $25
It is recommended that clients contact Chris within 4-6 weeks of initial consultation to gauge progress and consider next steps. Follow-up consultations can often be held via phone or email. Short correspondences to order re-ups of herbal remedies or to get clarity on a question are gratis.
- Follow-up Consultation (In-Person, Phone, or Email: $60 per hour ($20 minimum).
- Follow-up research and amended protocol design: $60 per hour ($1/minute).
Learn more about master herbalist Chris Marano by visiting his bio page now.
Get in Touch
Contact us for information about Clearpath School of Herbal Medicine courses or for a wellness consultation.
Location: Western Massachusetts
Follow us on Facebook
[et_social_follow icon_style=”slide” icon_shape=”rounded” icons_location=”top” col_number=”auto” outer_color=”dark” network_names=”true”]